BMW X5 – The Essential Buyer’s Guide
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert at your side. Benefit from Tim Saunders’ years of ownership experience, learn how to spot a bad X5 quickly and how to assess a promising X5 like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
• Helpful and informative chapters on choosing and buying an X5
• Highlights the good and bad points of X5 ownership
• Well-written by an Advanced Motorist and knowledgeable motoring journalist
• Illustrated with high-quality photographs
• Includes comments from Parkers, the car value experts
• Links to online videos at www.testdrives.biz
In a seven year period, BMW’s X5 ‘Sports Activity Vehicle’ won a loyal following from high profile celebrities and sports personalities, and its agility, performance and economy have cemented its position as the luxury crossover of choice. With a variety of used examples now available, this book guides prospective purchasers through the entire process, helping to pinpoint the best available vehicle for their budget. Written by Advanced Motorist and established motoring journalist Tim Saunders, this guide also includes expert quotes from Parkers the car value experts.