Porsche 930 Turbo & 911 (930) Turbo) – The Essential Buyer’s Guide
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience
• Full coverage of all 911 turbocharged models in the model years covered
• Where and how to buy a model year 1975 to 1989 turbocharged 911
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide with unique points system
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid.
Market and value data
• Details of club back-up and support organizations
• Market and value data
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the author’s years of real ownership experience, learn how to spot a bad car quickly, and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
Don’t buy a Porsche 930 Turbo without buying this book first!
Packed with good advice from running costs, paperwork, vital statistics, valuation and the Porsche community, right through to whether your Porsche 930 will fit in your garage and indeed, with your lifestyle. This is the complete guide to choosing, assessing and buying the Porsche 930 of your dreams.