Standard Return Policy:
At Irish Vintage Scene, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Irish Vintage Scene within 14 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise; all claims and reports must be sent to email@example.com or in writing to the below return address.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item(s) purchased. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7 to 10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by cheque, the refund cheque will be issued after 10 business days from the date of purchase.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Irish Vintage Scene reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 15%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- Place the original package into another package.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send returns to:
Irish Vintage Scene,
3D Deerpark Business Centre,
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material.
- Irish Vintage Scene is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be replaced or refunded
- Irish Vintage Scene is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
A subscription to Irish Vintage Scene is for a period of 12 months. A new subscription will start from the next issue to be published after the date of payment. Renewals of current subscriptions will start from the end of the current subscription or, if the current subscription has lapsed for one month or more, from the next issue to be published unless otherwise stated by the purchaser. In the case that a subscription is bought as a gift, it will start from the next published issue and a gift certificate will be sent to the purchaser. Also, the renewal notices which are sent out towards the end of the subscription period will be sent to the purchaser. Each month we aim to deliver the magazine to subscribers on or before the date of sale in the newsagents; this we achieve in 90% of cases, but at times the postal service will determine whether this is achieved or not.
The advertisements on this website are placed in good faith for businesses that we deal with; we are in no other way connected to these businesses. The period that these adverts run for is agreed between Irish Vintage Scene and the company involved, and the advert will be removed at the end of this period. We make every effort to ensure that, by clicking on one of these adverts, you will be directed to this company’s website and that it is relevant to our hobby. Irish Vintage Scene has no control over the content of the websites that are linked to adverts on our website.