Issue 14 (July 2007)
July 2007, Issue 14
– A CLASS ACT: Andrew Pollock travels to Co. Louth to see a rare example of a Dublin-built Jaguar XJ6.
– THE NEW BREED: The Massey Ferguson 100-series ushered in a new generation of machines for the company in the sixties, and many of them are still in everyday use today. Andrew Pollock checks out some freshly-restored examples, which are still perfectly able to work for their keep.
– FORD CORTINA: Norbert Sheerin meets with Francis Shanahan, who has bought himself a very nice retirement present in the form of a Cortina 1600E.
– CAVAN & LEITRIM RAILWAY PROJECT: Dromod in south Leitrim is home to a most interesting collection of early examples of public transport in this country. Norbert Sheering finds out more.
– SHOW REPORTS: Event reports from the Cortina Club of Ireland Spring Run, Carrickmacross Vintage Run, Rover Club Killucan Show, Leinster Classic Motorcycle Club Show, Charleville Club Run, Lakeland Vintage Rally & Autojumble, Gowran Tractor Run, IVVCC Spring Rally, Shamrock Car & Machinery Club Show, Norman Pratt Run, Cork Ford & Fordson Show and the Historic Rally of the Lakes.
– PLUS: All your monthly favourites like Event Round-Up, Ten Best, Laid to Rust, News & Events, Diary Dates, Your Letters, Pastimes, classifieds and lots, lots more!