Issue 46 (March 2010)
March 2010, Issue 46
– STAG PARTY: This stunning Triumph Stag has covered less than 20,000 miles from new, and gives a good indication of how impressive the model was on its introduction in 1970.
– A CLASSIC COLLECTION: Andrew Pollock travels to Millstreet to see the Barry family’s fine collection of cars, tractors, implements and household items from times past.
– RAY OF LIGHT: This Sunbeam S8 motorcycle was something of a Dublin landmark during its life, but has now settled in Cork after a professional restoration.
– PRIDE OF DRUMKEERAN: You won’t see many Morris Oxfords quite like this 1955 Woody estate.
– CLASSIC CARS IN CUMBRIA: Young Steven McEvoy takes his Austin 1100 on a scenic UK road trip with some fellow classic enthusiasts.
– CLOGH CLASSICS: Andrew Pollock heads for Clogh, Co. Kilkenny to meet two neighbours with Ford 2000 and Nuffield 342 tractors.
– D-DAY: The Ford D-Series was a much-loved truck during its career, and continues to be cherished in its retirement. Here we catch up with two enthusiastic owners who have recently restored their classic Ford haulers.
– EVENT REPORTS: Event reports from the 1,000 Engines Rally, Abbeylara Tractor-Pull & Vintage Display, Bawnboy Show, Blessington Vintage Car & Motorcycle Club Autumn Run, West Cork Vintage Club Show, Garden of Ireland Run, Limerick Classic Car Show, Gowran & District Vintage Rally, Johnstown Vintage Rally, MAAC All-American Car & Truck Show, Kilmaley Vintage Rally, Midland Vintage & Classic Car Club Run & Leisure Weekend, Tom Morgan Memorial Run, Ballymena Steam Fair, Kenmare Historic Stages Rally, Modelmania 2009, Red Cow Collectibles Toy Fair and the Erne Vintage Car Club 30th Anniversary Run.
– PLUS: All your monthly favourites like Retrospect, Garage Scene, Dealers’ Wheels, Model Scene, Tales from Over the Water, Laid to Rust, Event Round-Up, News & Events, Diary Dates, Your Letters, Pastimes, classifieds and lots, lots more!