Issue 15 (August 2007)
August 2007, Issue 15
– PERFECT PREFECT: Andrew Pollock meets with well-known autojumbler John Guinan to check out his lovely Ford Prefect.
– ORIGINALS OF THE SPECIES: Andrew Pollock travels to Wexford to get the story of two stunning, early-production Fordsons; a Dexta and a Major.
– MTM 2007: Conor McNally brings us all the action from this year’s Malin-to-Mizen Run, organised by the Irish Mini Owners’ Club.
– LIME GREEN “MISS DAISY”: It’s not every day you see a Vauxhal Victor F-Type, let alone one as stunning as this one.
– NIMBUS LUXUS: Justin Roberts brings us the tale of one of the most unusual classic motorbikes you’re ever likely to see.
– CLUB PLAYER: We take a look at the Celtic Old Vehicle Owners’ Club’s now iconic mascot vehicle, a 1949 Morris J-Type van.
– SHOW REPORTS: Event reports from the RIAC Pioneer Run, Avondhu Valley Vintage Run, Ballincollig District Club events, Banbridge Cavalcade, Boyne Valley Sally Gardens Show, the Emerald Isle Classic Car Rally, Eyrecourt Tractor Run, the Irish Classic Retro Rally, the Kevin Sherry Road Run, the North Louth Tractor Run, Picnic In The Park, the Gordon Bennett Classic Car Run and the South Westmeath Vintage Rally.
– PLUS: All your monthly favourites like Ten Best, Laid to Rust, Event Round-Up, News & Events, Diary Dates, Your Letters, Pastimes, classifieds and lots, lots more!