Issue 6 (November 2006)
November 2006, Issue 6
– MG RESTORATION: Norbert Sheerin meets with the owner of a 1952 MG TD, which has been restored from literally a pile of parts, including a conversion to RHD.
– FERGUSON 20 TVO: Andrew Pollock travels to Longford to meet the owner of a stunning ’53 Ferguson, which has an equally-well-restored finger mower attached to the side.
– THE GOTHENBURG FERRARI: John Byrnes takes us through the story of arguably the most stylish Swedish car of all time; the Volvo P1800.
– DAVID BROWN RESTORATION: We get a progress report on the restoration of a 1979 DB 995 Highway Tractor, which was originally operated by Drogheda Corporation.
– A CLASSIC WITH ATTITUDE: With its flared wheelarches, wide Superlite wheels and modified interior, this Escort 1300E certainly reflects the taste of its owner, and has been through an intensive restoration.
– BEDFORD TK: The TK was one of the best-loved commercials in Ireland for many years, with a stylish appearance and rugged dependability. Here we look at a very tastefully-restored example.
– STATIONARY ENGINE RESTORATION: Here, Norbert Sheerin meets with the owner of a great collection of oil engines, many of which are undergoing rebuilds at present.
– SHOW REPORTS: Event reports from Kilbroney Old Vehicle Rally, Inistioge 2006 and the 40th National Vintage Motorcycle Assembly.
– PLUS: All your monthly favourites like Laid to Rust, News & Events, Diary Dates, Your Letters, Pastimes, classifieds and lots, lots more!