Issue 16 (September 2007)
September 2007, Issue 16
– LUCK OF THE IRISH: This rare Irish-assembled MG YA saloon has been saved from the grave by its current owner, who went all-out to give it a serious restoration.
– INTERCONTINENTAL FORDSONS: Andrew Pollock meets with Charles Mordaunt, to see his collection of very unusual old Fordsons, most of which have come from across the Atlantic Ocean.
– A CLASSIC DAY IN CARLOW: Conor McNally heads for Carlow to meet an enthusiast with a perfectionist streak for his classic cars.
– WORLD RECORD SMASHED IN COOLEY: Andrew Pollock brings us breaking news from the famous Cooley world record tractor event, where 4,572 classic tractors worked the soil simultaneously.
– FIRST CLASS SPRINT: John Byrne delves into the history of the high-performance Triumph Dolomite Sprint.
– D-SERIES PROJECT: We meet with the owner of a very promising Ford truck restoration project.
– SHOW REPORTS: Event reports from the Eyrecourt Vintage Rally, Blackchurch Racing Association Spring Run, Tractor Nuts Road Run, Camross Vintage Club Run, the Leitrim Ladies Tractor Run, the Slievenamon Pre-1930 Motorcycle Run, the South Leitrim/West Cavan Road Run, Meath Vintage Group Run, the Gordon Bennett International Rally, Mosney Classic Car Show, the Innishannon Steam Rally and the Western Region Mini Owners’ Club Show.
– PLUS: All your monthly favourites like Laid to Rust, Event Round-Up, News & Events, Diary Dates, Your Letters, Pastimes, classifieds and lots, lots more!